DUE TO COVID-19 OUR PROCESS IS CONSTANTLY CHANGING. AT THE TIME WE ENCOURAGE VIRTUAL MEETINGS.
PLEASE CHECK WITH OUR TEAM TO LEARN YOUR OPTIONS.
Our Legal Clinic
Any immigrant, regardless of nationality, in North Carolina and surrounding areas, earning less than 200% of the federal poverty guidelines, may be eligible for our services. Clients must contact our phone number, and complete an intake form to determine eligibility for immigration relief.
(704) 531 3848
We are available by phone
MON – THU from 9AM – 5PM
Intakes will close on November 20th and will reopen on January 4th, 2021
Cases We Take
- U visas for victims of violent crimes (on case bases).
- VAWA petitions (on case bases).
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (on case bases).
(must have custody order in place)
- DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals)
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- Family-based petitions
- Consular processing
- Adjustment of Status
- Waivers of inadmissibility
- Green card renewals and replacements
- Work permit renewals
WHO CAN GET SERVICES?
Any immigrant, regardless of their nationality, in North Carolina and surrounding areas.
How much does it cost?
The Clinic is a fee for service model. The fees we charge are 15-25% of what you would pay at a private immigration firm. We believe that cost should not be a prohibitive factor in accessing legal services and offer various payment plan options for many of our cases.