Our Legal Clinic
Any immigrant, regardless of nationality, in North Carolina and surrounding areas, earning less than 200% of the federal poverty guidelines, may be eligible for our services. Clients must contact our phone number, and complete an intake form to determine eligibility for immigration relief.
Due to COVID-19 our process is constantly changing, At the time we encourage virtual meetings for the safety of everyone. Please check with our team to learn more about your options.
What we do
English for Citizenship
Cases We Take
Everyone that requests services from our legal clinic must complete an intake to know elegibility.
- U visas for victims of violent crimes (on case bases).
- VAWA petitions (on case bases).
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (on case bases).
(must have custody order in place)
- DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals)
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- Family-based petitions
- Consular processing
- Adjustment of Status
- Waivers of inadmissibility
- Green card renewals and replacements
- Work permit renewals