DUE TO COVID-19 OUR WORKSHOPS ARE CONSTANTLY CHANGING. AT THE TIME WE ARE OFFERING VIRTUAL ASSISTANCE.
PLEASE CHECK WITH OUR LEGAL TEAM TO KNOW WHAT METHOD WORKS BEST FOR YOU!
Citizenship is a vital step in the process of immigrant integration into U.S. society. We use a workshop model with attorney and non-attorney volunteers to naturalize as many eligible residents as possible.
READY TO NATURALIZE?
Start your process by completing this form to determine your eligibility.
ALREADY A CITIZEN?
Make your voice be heard! Find information on where you can register to vote.
Our Citizenship Services
Designed to offer prospective naturalization applicants the following services and information:
- Eligibility Pre-screening
- Virtual in-depth information about the naturalization process and interview.
- Virtual / in person assistance in completing and documenting the application for Naturalization (form N-400).
- Legal review of applications by an attorney or a Department of Justice (DOJ) Accredited Representative
- Referral for more complex cases
- Information regarding local Civics, History and English classes
WHO can get services ?
Individuals who are at least 18 years of age and who have been Lawful Permanent Residents for at least 5 years (or 3 years if married to a U.S. citizen), are able to read, write, speak, and understand basic English, have basic knowledge of U.S. history and government, and are of good moral character.
HOW DO I RECEIVE SERVICES ?
All participants are required to attend a virtual information session to prepare for the citizenship process.
Register by calling (888)-839-8682.